Indian weddings are not just the union between two individuals but rather two families! Hence with the entire family in the spotlight, the attention on how each member steps out for the big day also becomes important. One such important member and the unsurmountable pillar of strength happens to be the father of the bride! This wedding season if you’re looking for mens wedding clothes, you’ve hit the right spot. And while we’re at it, we couldn’t think of anyone better than the man with an eclectic persona and cool fashion sense- Rishi Kapoor to give us some father of the bride fashion goals!
One can’t exactly begin to wrap their head around the fact that one has to now actually sit back and ‘remember Rishi’ Such was the persona of this one-of-a-kind Kapoor. From breaking out on the scene with Bobby to delivering memorable performances in movies like Amar Akbar Anthony, Chandni, Karz, Mera Naam Joker and his commendable recent body of work which includes Agneepath, Mulk, Kapoor and Sons, D Day and 102 Not Out, this star was not only at par with his craft but had a distinct child-like enthusiasm and that ever cherubic expression that set him apart!
Today, we’re remembering Rishi Kapoor’s sense of style which was a pleasant extension of his personality. This wedding season, let your doting dads take a leaf out of this megastar’s fashion sense. We’ve listed seven looks for wedding wear for men to take inspiration from. Check these out below:
1. This classic crisp blue shirt and black suit combo which Rishi Kapoor flawlessly rocked can never go out of fashion. This staple outfit must be in every papa’s wardrobe!
Image Source Fashion Network
2. This wedding season if you’re looking for the latest wedding dresses for men take inspiration from this senior Kapoor’s look. Simply step out in a neat formal attire and pair it up with a tailored coat like this!
Image Source Daily Mail
3. What better than a timeless chic India kurta-pyjama with a pleasant bandhgala jacket for company?! This talented Kapoor shows you exactly how to get the marriage dress for men card right.
Image Source Pinkvilla
4. Notch things up by pairing papa’s bold kurta with a lovely shawl. This Wedding Wear for Men is Spot on. Not only will this amplify his look but allow him to be extremely comfortable and look super dapper!
Image Source Koimoi.com
5. Rishi Kapoor’s personal style was quite cool, contemporary and comfortable. If you’re looking for the perfect Indian wedding dresses for men to don this home wedding season, this classic fuss-free look is apt!
Image Source Man’s World India
6. A smart bandhgala and trouser set can not only make the ladki ke papa look timeless, but also cleverly cover his paunch without concealing the large-heartedness of his character 🙂
Image Source Masala.com
7. As the father-of-the-bride, there is some other level of management and running around to do! So make sure he does this too in style and sauve. Add a pleasant collared tshirt and smart trouser combo like this to his wedding wardrobe.
Image Source Cinestaan.com
So folks, we hope you can breathe life into your doting dad’s wardrobe on your most special days by taking much inspiration for the latest wedding dresses for men from this uber-cool and multifaceted artist!